We provide advice, support and management for children,
adolescents and parents for:
• bedwetting (noctural enuresis)
• day wetting (diurnal enuresis)
• soiling (encopresis) and constipation
• toilet fears and phobias
A message from Dr Janet Hall:
The facts about bedwetting:
- One in ten children up to the age of ten are still wetting the bed.
- Many parents are concerned and frustrated as to where to go next and parents and children NEED to know the facts.
- Children learn to understand that their brain can control their bladder.
The Facts about our Program:
- 90% become dry.
- The KEY is a positive, caring treatment program .
- Children are encouraged to take responsibility and gain control, understanding that dryness can be achieved by his or her efforts.
Problem: Persistent and continual bedwetting?
Problem: Child is a deep sleeper and will not wake? or Disillusioned with bell and pad alarms and medication?
SOLUTION: Dr Jan’s special secret strategy